Please login to
Port Vila, Shefa, Vanuatu
Oct 14, 2013
I am a guy who is open to talk to and can make you laugh. I am a electrician but now I do produce short films. I broke up with my girlfriend in Oct 2011. And I have son from my previous relationship. He about to be four years old this November.
I am somebody who comes from a christian family. I might not be a person a really committed christian lady might consider, but I am open and willing for a partner who will be by my side and help walk me through the depths of christian faith.
I am hoping this site might be where God will direct me to find my new partner.
I am somebody who is fair and don't support and will not encourage crooked dealings in any way....
I have many great plans in life but I submit my all of them to God for him to implement them for me.... and I pray God will lay them out in order of his will.....
these are my everyday mindset:
- With God all things are possible
- if you could open your eyes in the morning, God should be the first person to talk to
- one should think positive everyday
- one should be grateful to God for every little things that come across oneself whether it be good or bad, easy or hard.
- Never complain - only thank God for he is never late to carry out his job.
- always set your aims sky high - for if you misses your target, you will still land on the tree tops....
- always have confidentiality in being successful
- trust and have faith in God and treat him as your security guard
- always make your day FUN and ENJOYABLE so others could be happy to be around you
- always THINK BIG about God and FEEL BIG and ready to receive his blessings....
Web Search Engine
5' 9" (175 cm)
176 lbs (79.8 Kg)
Sense of humor:
Friendly: I'll laugh at anything
Keep it Healthy
No, but have in past
No, but have in past
Live with other family
Yes - but not at home
My Own boss
I do paintings sometimes just for fun, taking photographs and video shots of anything I like. I also like listening to music, and it's anything that sounds good to my ears while I'm reading.
I have a small group o boys i used to promote that are all comedians and i helped them make a their first short film which won third price in a short film competition last year....and that is fun.... I am preparing to do more for them this year....and that will be fun too...
Billiards / Pool, Walking / Hiking, Weights / Machines
My favorite color is Black & Orange, and my favorite food is our local dish which is prepared and cooked in an earth oven and it's called laplap (budding). it's normally made with local root crops like Casava (manioc).
my favorite movie (cartoon) is Tom & Jerry. they make me laugh a lot and I think it is good because "laughter is the best medicine".
the last thing I read was a newspaper.
Cooking, Business Networking, Movies / Videos, Music and concerts, Religion / Spiritual
©2012 The Single Adventist -
Terms of Service
1240 Whitney Ranch Pkwy. Rocklin, CA 95765