Please login to
Bristow, Virginia, United States
Oct 24, 2016
I AM BLACK, BUT LOVELY… Do not look unfavorably upon me because the sun has darkened my skin… Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would not be sufficient. Song of Solomon 1:5, 6 and 8:7.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
As a spouse, I will listen without giving advice – unless you specifically ask for it. I have learned that advice is not the key (as you often don’t need it), but listening attentively, seeking to understand what you are going through and being a source of comfort and support.
In addition to keeping our home clean, airy and tastefully decorated, I will prepare home-cooked meals every day if you so desire, and I will do your laundry and press your clothes. I will not spare when it comes to affirming you positively. I will let you know that I am happy with how you look, what you do and how you do it. You will have to get used to me giving you kudos continually in appreciation for what you do and who you are. You will not have to go outside the marriage to hear that you are great. Notes/gifts in your lunch bag, under your pillow, on the seat of your car, on your windscreen and other unimaginable places (I can’t tell it all here or there will be no surprises for you!) will remind you of why I chose you to be at my side – as spiritual leader, companion and lover. On that note, please know that I am a very sensual, loving and romantic female. Your wish will be my command. Staying in great physical shape for you would be an honor and a welcomed privilege. Get ready for a creative, spontaneous, adventurous and exciting life! Think you can handle it?
WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR
I am seeking a spiritual and intellectual connection. We need to be on the same conservative spiritual path and see the relationship as a means to strengthen each other’s spiritual growth. This is very important to me. You do not need to have a college degree, but we need to be able to converse on the same level - without great effort or frustration. Note: Conversing is not the same as arguing about controversial issues - I am not interested in that. I am very intelligent and witty, and would like to connect with someone who has similar attributes. Once these two connections are in place, we can turn our attention to the emotional and physical.
1. Mate who will honor his role as high priest of his home and lead out in family worship twice a day - morning and evening. And, yes, we will sing! Well, at least we will make a joyful noise unto the Lord...
2. Mate must be committed to spending at least one evening a week of quality time together - alone.
3. Mate who takes care of himself spiritually, physically, emotionally and mentally.
4. Mate who does not like a lot of noise. I enjoy being in a quiet and tranquil home.
5. Mate who understands the effects of music on the mind and the spiritual life. I do not listen to syncopated music and won't be happy with someone who plays that kind of music in our home or automobile(s). Traditional hymns played in the home keep the demons away and help to create an atmosphere of peace and worship.
NICE TO HAVE (but not necessary):
1. Lovely home with a white picket fence in the country
2. Fruit trees in the backyard
3. My own vegetable garden
4. Velvet walls in my bedroom
5. Built-in hot tub
6. Annual family vacation away from home
7. Money enough to afford traveling to a few exotic places.
Of these three - faith, hope and love, the greatest is love.
Web Search Engine
African American, Other
5' 5" (165 cm)
128 lbs (58.1 Kg)
Sense of humor:
Clever: Nothing's better than a quick-witted comeback
Every other day
I'll tell you later
I'll tell you later
Full time other hours
Tennis, walking, listening to good/traditional music, driving out into the country, visiting museums and natural/historic sites, watching a good movie (classic), playing board games, just relaxing.
Aerobics, Bowling, Volleyball, Walking / Hiking
Favorite color: Yellow
Favorite food: Fruits of all kinds
Camping, Business Networking, Dining out, Fishing / Hunting, Hobbies and crafts, Movies / Videos, Museums and art, Religion / Spiritual
©2012 The Single Adventist -
Terms of Service
1240 Whitney Ranch Pkwy. Rocklin, CA 95765